Monday 18 July 2011

And finally......an update on Night Queen!

She is a little neglected, but I stitch on her when I can, even if its just 100 stitches at a time, and slowly, but surely, there is progress.


I have brought, just 10 more skeins of threads to add to the tally.



Here she is, page 3 almost completed


























A closer image:























Please ignore the slightly grubby fabric, as you can imagine with a piece this large it is picking up the dust a bit, the whole thing will be carefully laundered when it is completed.


Thank you for reading :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see another update on this piece finally. I am in awe of your endeavour and so want to see how it turns out! Brilliant work so far. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow caroline - this is an amazing project and I look forward to seeing more of her :-)

    ReplyDelete