Thursday 28 July 2011

Page 3 Finished! (Finally)!

Wow, this page has taken me forever! But its finally finished -yay! I know its only a page finish and not the whole thing, but its going to take me such a long time that I really need to celebrate the little things.



At this rate I will probably be 50 before it is finished, but I will keep going, even if its just a dozen stitches at a time.



It looks as though I have at least another day without work, so I am going to strike whilst the iron is hot and get straight onto page 4, I might even have another page finish before the end of the summer???



Thank you for sticking with me, I hope you enjoy the pictures, I have added the next A4 page of chart to show scale, as you can see its pretty much the same size as the chart

2 comments:

  1. i looked at one of your first posts you did where you put the fabby on your bed, and its massive!
    i love what you have done though, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fabulous, what count is it?

    ReplyDelete