Thursday 13 September 2012

Other Crafts :)

As I mentioned in the interview with Cathy, I do find it hard to work on such a big project at times and I do enjoy lots of other crafts, in addition to my drawing, I have started to experiment with knitting and crocheting toys and amigurumi.

These are a few of my recent knitted toys, as you can see I have become a little addicted to Alan Darts patterns





I've also had a few tries at designing my own amigurumi, the first one is The Worm, inspired by the Labyrinth film, I think he turned out pretty cute :) And the next one was a little knitted grim reaper, ready for halloween.




3 comments:

  1. Ah I love your knitting =)
    The owl is amazing and I adore the reaper and the worm =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow so cute. I also love Alan Darts patterns. Never made one before but I often go look at his site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented, Caroline! Love your knits, they are just soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete